Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Christian !!!!!

Every time we celebrate new year the first thing comes in our mind is new life, new beginning and new hope, Almost every one of us need change. We want to change to become a better person.

This new year, I want to begin my life by being a better and more responsible person. I want to study harder so that I will be prepare to the next stage of my life. I want to be more responsible because next school year I will be facing another challenge. I will meet another students from different school and begin with another environment and duties. I will be more attentive in class and maintain my good relation to my classmate and teachers.

New year, New Christian, And New beginning….

2 comments:

  1. You have a potential in becoming a Journalist someday.

    Just a simple practice then its perfect.
    Try to insert extra-ordinary words and think deeper.

    May this words of wisdom enlighten up your mind in improving yourself.


    Good Luck.
    Good Day!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you luck!:)

    go for it cHristiAn!!

    i h0pe you will accomplish th0se resolutions of yours!!:)

    ReplyDelete