Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"My Dream My Future"

Many of us have our own dream for our future success. Dreaming is not bad because dreaming is free for all of us.

For me, Dreaming is wonderful thing that god created for all the people because if you have no dreams, you have no direction in your life. And now, I have a dream that I want to become true. I want to become a successful businessman someday. I have many dreams like my love life, my personalities and others. For my love life, my only dream is only I can have my dream girl. I am dreaming this so that I have a purpose in my life that I want to become true. If you have no dreams, I think you will not become success on your future. Just follow our parents in their guide for us because they have experienced all of this. I also keeping my good work in studying because this is the most important key to be success on the future….

No comments:

Post a Comment